Etude House Soon Jung Hydro Barrier Cream gently soothes stressed skin caused by external irritation and dryness. This cream calms down stressed skin and takes care of skin damage while comforting and moisturizing the skin.
Ingredients we love
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties too, which helps it prevent irritation.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed
- Use in the morning and at night
Water / Aqua / Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Panthenol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Trehalose, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C14-22 Alcohols, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arachidyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Sorbitan Isostearate, Allantoin, Madecassoside, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glucose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin|