Etude House Soon Jung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream to strengthen skin's resistance with protein barrier. This cream is skin calming and heals damaged and irritated skin leaving your skin hydrated and supple.
Ingredients we love
- Shea butter: An emollient that intensely moisturizes skin. Has a regenerating, soothing effect on skin and is rich in antioxidants, like quercetine, vitamin A, E, F and epigallocatechin gallate.
- Madecassoside: One of the prominent active compounds of the well-known Centella Asiatica. It has significant wound healing, soothing and antioxidant abilities.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Water, Propanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol,Panthenol, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, CArbomer, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Madecassoside, ButyleneGlycol, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin|