Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum
To brighten and firm the appearance of skin for healthy-looking complexion Read more
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum enriched with Niacinamide and 22% of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate - a stabilized source of vitamin C - along with citrus fruit extracts and vitamin complex (Vitamin E, Vitamin B5) that all work together to brighten and firm the appearance of skin for healthy-looking complexion.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into pores until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
NOTE! When using this product please avoidusing any products that contains high level of AHA, BHA (include Betain Salicylate), Retinol, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Tip: After opening the bottle, keep it in the refrigerator for long shelf life.
Vitamin C (10%), Vita C Acerola-plex (12%), Aqua, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Isopentyldiol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Malpighia Emarginata Fruit Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Octyldodeceth-16, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coptis Japonica Extract, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- When using this product please avoid using any products that contains high level of AHA, BHA (include Betain Salicylate), Retinal, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
|Skin type||Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily, Mature|
|Place of origin|