COSRX Poreless Clarifying Charcoal Mask is a purifying, skin-perfecting, and color-changing mask to turn your self-care night into a professional spa!
Ingredients we love:
- Kaolin: A clay type that absorbs excess sebum but is gentle on the skin. Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea): A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Betaine: An amino acid derived from sugar beets. It has skin protecting, moisturizing properties, and has a positive effect on the cell-water balance in the skin.
- Lauric acid: An anti-acne ingredient that is very effective by itself in very low concentrations.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Salicylic Acid: Oil soluble chemical exfoliant that penetrates deep into the pores, gets rid of dead skin cells and other skin debris. Strong anti-inflammatory effects.
- Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Apply the mask avoiding your eyes and mouth and wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After this time, gently massage your skin and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Water, Silica, Propanediol, Kaolin, Glycerin, Diatomaceous Earth, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Betaine, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Titanium Dioxide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cellulose, Charcoal Powder, Calamine, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylcellulose, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Dextrin, Lauric Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Hydroxide, Mannitol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Salicylic Acid
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin||South Korea|