COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is a gentle chemical exfoliant with 7% Glycolic acid (AHA). It removes pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells, while simultaneously moisturizing your skin. AHAs are humectants, meaning they can retain moisture, hence they are preferred for dry and damaged skin. AHAs are derived from natural substances.
Are you still deciding whether AHA's are fitting for you or do you want to read more about the different sort of exfoliation? Head over to our blogpost 'Exfoliation: Should I use AHA's or BHA's?'
Ingredients we love:
- Glycolic Acid (Glycolzuur): The most widely researched AHA. Gently removes dead skin cells, smoothing out skin. Fades hyperpigmentation, and supports the skin’s own collagen production.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Niacinamide: Prevents the effects of aging in the skin by stimulating the synthesis of ceramides, improving the skin barrier, fading dark spots en diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply an appropriate amount to the skin using a cotton pad
- Focus on congested areas (such as the T-zone and chin)
- Use preferably at night
- AHA's can make your skin extra sensitive to sunlight. Make sure you use a sunscreen if you're going out in the sun.
- Begin using only once a week and once your skin has adjusted to the AHA, you can increase the use to 2-3 times a week.
- It is discouraged to use this product in combination with other AHA/BHA/Retinol/Vitamin C products
Pyrus Malus Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Aqua/Water, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Panthenol. So- dium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- It is suggested to use COSRX's chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results. The use of both physical and chemical exfoliation will create maximum effect on the skin. Gently wipe your face with the cotton pad.
- Initial use of the product may give temporary irritation to the skin.
- Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week.
- On the days you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use other exfoliating products such as products containing high concentration of AHA, BHA, retinol or vitamin C.
- Although product has no added artificial fragrance, it may have some scent from its unique ingredients.
|Preference||Clarifying, Glowy skin, Large pores|
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin|