The Celimax Noni Energy Ampoule is a heavier serum especially developed for the sensitive skin. The treatment is formulated with the healing Noni extract. Noni is rich in anti oxidant and will also sooth and calm down redness, while protecting the skin against external stressors.
Ingredients we love:
- Noni (Morinda Citrifolia): A soothing, antioxidant plant extract. Like many plant based antioxidants, it has soothing, calming properties for skin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: An emollient that intensely moisturizes skin. Has a regenerating, soothing effect on skin and is rich in antioxidants.
- Squalane: A stable plant oil and emollient that makes skin soft and supple without greasiness or stickyness. Suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone and sensitive skin.
- Ceramides: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin (after toning).
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow up with moisturizer of choice.
Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract (71.77%), Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Morinda Citrifolia Seed Oil, Ceramide NP, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Dextrin, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C12-13 Pareth-9, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Allantoin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Dry and sensitive skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|