Jiwoogae Heartleaf Bha Peeling Pad
Multitasking exfoliating pads with BHA and HA. Read more
De Celimax JIWOOGAE Heartleaf Bha Peeling Pad One Step Original Pad are multitasking exfoliating pads. They are made with BHA to battle acne, regulate sebum and hyaluronic acid to also hydrate the skin. The pads calm and soothe the skin, since they also contain calming ingrients, while the active ingredients deeply penetrate into the skin to clean out unwanted gunk and prevent further skin problems. The pad has two sides. One side is smooth and hydrates while the other side is ribbed and exfoliates.
Do you want to know how BHA gives you smooth, clear skin? Read our blog to find out why we love BHA so much!
Ingredients we love:
- Betaine Salicylate (Betaïne Salicylaat): The combination of the BHA salicylic acid and betaine. It works as mild yet effective exfoliant and leaves skin soft and smooth.
- Houttuynia Cordata Extract: A plant extract known for its use in traditional Chinese medicine. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial effects on skin.
- Madecassoside: Related to the sunflower. A Korean plant with skin soothing, antioxidant properties for skin.
Are you still deciding whether BHA's are fitting for you or do you want to read more about the different sort of exfoliation? Head over to our blogpost 'Exfoliation: Should I use AHA's or BHA's?'
- After cleansing, gently wipe the face with the embossed side of the pad, avoiding the eye area.
- Then turn the pad and wipe the face with the smooth side of the pad, avoiding the eye area.
- Don't rinse.
- After use, make sure the lid is screwed on tightly so the pads don’t dry out.
- Do not use more than 3 times a day. If you have dry skin, do not use more than twice a day.
- People with an Aspirin allergy will react poorly to the BHA in this product; Betaine salicylate. Do not use this product if you have an Aspirin allergy.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Betaine, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Betaine Salicylate,Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Arginine, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Limonene
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Oily, combinated skin, sensitive skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|