I'm From Mugwort Mask is a a wash-off mask containing ground mugwort from Ganghwa Island. The highly concentrated gel formula preserves the active ingredients of plant extracts and delivers their benefits directly to the skin. Enjoy cooling and fast soothing!
Ingredients we love
- Mugwort: A powerful ingredient known from traditional Korean medicine. Soothes and heals skin, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties. Ideal ingredient for sensitive, acne-prone skin.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis: A traditional Chinese herbal medicine rich in antioxidants en anti-inflammatory compounds, with anti-fungal and skin-brightening abilities as well.
- Green tea: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Apply on dry, cleansed skin avoiding eye areas.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Powder (2.1%), 1,2-Hexanediol, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methylpropanediol, Ligularia Fishceri Leaf Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin|