The Isntree Hyper Vitamin C 23 Serum packs a powerful 23% Pure Vitamin C punch to effectively reduce hyperpigmentation and enhance skin radiance. It's expertly crafted with Ascorbic Acid for improved skin tone, Tocopherol for antioxidant support, and Panthenol for skin barrier reinforcement and moisturization. Plus, the inclusion of Birch Juice ensures skin stays hydrated and soothed in a fast-absorbing, lightweight formula.
Ingredients we love
- Ascorbic Acid: Primary antioxidant that boosts the skin’s collagen production, fades pigmentation and brown spots and boosts UV protection.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Betaine: An amino acid derived from sugar beets. It has skin protecting, moisturizing properties, and has a positive effect on the cell-water balance in the skin.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
NOTE! When using this product please avoidusing any products that contains high level of AHA, BHA (include Betain Salicylate), Retinal, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Tip: After opening the bottle, keep it in the refrigerator for long shelf life.
Water, Ascorbic Acid(23%), Propanediol, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglycerin-3, Tromethamine, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Dextrin, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Preference||Brightening, glowy skin, anti-aging|
|Skin type||All skintypes|
|Place of origin|