Give your feet some extra care with Frudia's My Orchard Peach Foot Shampoo. The foot shampoo smells amazingly fruity and effectively removes odor and dirt from your feet, leaving them squeaky clean and smelling fruity fresh. Enhanced with mild acids like lauric acid and BHA that melt away dead skin cells and reveal soft feet. The bubbles have a cooling effect on the skin to relieve and relax tired feet.
Ingredients we love:
- Salicylic Acid: Oil soluble chemical exfoliant that penetrates deep into the pores, gets rid of dead skin cells and other skin debris. Strong anti-inflammatory effects.
- Blueberry extract: Very rich in antioxidants and an excellent source of Vitamin C to help protect the skin against photo-aging and infrared light.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Spray 2 to 3 times on wet feet.
- Rub gently or massage with a tool or hands to achieve a bubbly consistency.
- Rinse with lukewarm water thoroughly.
Water, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denat, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Laurylpyridinium Chloride, Citric Acid, Myristic Acid, Capric Acid, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Pca Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Vinegar, Disodium EDTA, Piroctone Olamine, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool.
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin||South Korea|