Pure VC Mellight Ampoule
Vitamin rich ampoule that nourishes and brightens to help achieve bright and vital skin. Read more
Dr. Ceuracle Pure VC Mellight Ampoule is a vitamin rich ampoule that nourishes and brightens to help achieve bright and vital skin. Pure Vitamin C powder is complemented with other actives to protect the skin from radical damage. Stubborn skin spots are faded and the skin is protected against premature skin aging.
Ingredients we love:
- Ascorbic Acid: Primary antioxidant that boosts the skin’s collagen production, fades pigmentation and brown spots and boosts UV protection.
- Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract: A berry rich in vitamin C, B, lycopene, plant sterols and several antioxidant compounds. Has a profoundly soothing, caring effect on skin.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin (after toning)
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed
NOTE! When using this product please avoidusing any products that contains high level of AHA, BHA (include Betain Salicylate), Retinol, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Tip: After opening the bottle, keep it in the refrigerator for long shelf life.
Ascorbic Acid, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract, dipropylene glycol, propanediol, methylpropanediol, sodium pca, c12-14 pareth-12, portulaca oleracea extract, water, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, hydroxyacetophenone, panthenol, glycerin, allantoin, citric acid, hydroxydecyl ubiquinone, tocopherol, tranexamic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, sodium citrate, hydrogenated lecithin, 1,2-hexanediol, sodium hyaluronate, fullerenes, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower oil, phytosteryl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, anthemis nobilis flower oil, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, ceramide np, glutathione
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- When using this product please avoid using any products that contains high level of AHA, BHA (include Betain Salicylate), Retinal, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
|Place of origin|