The COSRX Hydrium Triple Hyaluronic Water Wave Sheet Mask is a bio-degradable, eco-friendly sheet mask that will intensely hydrate and nourish the skin. The mask is drenched in a triple hyaluronic moisture ampoule and will therefore hydrate your skin intensively. The essence also contains panthenol and centella to calm and protect sensitive skin.
Ingredients we love:
- Centella Asiatica Extract: a powerful, plant-derived antioxidant that will sooth and hydrate the skin.
- Honey Extract and Royal Jelly Extract: both known for their abilities to heal the skin due to its anti-flammatory benefits.
- Vitamine B5 (D-panthenol): A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
This mask is part of the COSRX Hydrium collection. All of the Hydrium products are formulated with the panthenol to protect the skin. Are you curious about the other products? You can find them here!
- Remove film and apply the mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer!
Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Panthenol, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Littlewonderland.nl, Pantolactone, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|