Mineral Sun Stick
The Benton Mineral Sun Stick is a sunscreen stick enriched with centella extract for a soothing and calming effect. Read more
The Benton Mineral Sun Stick SPF 50+/PA++++ is a sunscreen stick enriched with centella extract for a soothing and calming effect. It blocks uv rays without feeling heavy or leaving a white cast. Because of the stick formulation, it is easy to apply during the day.
Ingredients we love:
- Centella Asiatica Extract: a powerful, plant-derived antioxidant that will sooth and hydrate the skin.
Filters: Titanium Dioxide
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Vinyl Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminum Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 - Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/ Sebacate, Silica, Alumina, Pentylene Glycol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Glycerin, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Glucoše, Glyceryl Caprylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water), 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|SPF factor||SPF 50+/PA++++|
|Skin type||oily skin, normal skin, combination skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|