The Benton Honest Lip Balm is an intensely nourishing lip balm that can be used as a nighttime treat as well as during the day. With the addition of 7 different natural oils, this product is rich in antioxidants and helps to fight collagen damaging free radicals. Perfect for those who regularly suffer from chapped, cracked lips or lips that are extra sensitive to irritation. Free from harmful ingredients such as petrolatum, PEGS, mineral oil, artificial colors, and synthetic perfumes.
Ingredients we love
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: A soothing, softening oil rich in fatty acids like linoleic and olic acid. Sunflower seed oil is not comedogenic, making it suitable for all skin types.
- Shea Butter: An emollient that intensely moisturizes skin. Has a regenerating, soothing effect on skin and is rich in antioxidants.
- Jojoba Oil: Has sebum regulating properties and forms a protective, moisturizing film on skin, leaving it supple and soft.
- Macadamia Oil: Rich in soothing and nourishing fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoelic acid, plus the more rare palmitoleic acid. An excellent oil for dry skin.
- Apply regularly for soft, hydrated lips.
Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Ca Rnauba) Wax, Trihydroxystearin, Monascus Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Dehydroacetic Acid
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin||South Korea|
|Texture||Thick creamy balm|