The COSRX AC Calming Solution Body Cleanser will gently exfoliate the skin while cooling and protection it at the same time. The cleanser has a (low) PH level of 4.5~5.5, making it a perfect fit for acne prone and sensitive skin.
The formula contains salicylic acid; a natural exfoliant derived from plants. It helps to dissolve impurities and debris from pores while clearing away dead skin cells.
BHAs are oil soluble. They not only work on the skin’s surface, but also penetrate deeper and unclog pores and treat blemishes. This is why BHAs are preferred for those with normal to oily and clogged skin. BHAs have natural skin-calming properties, as well as anti-inflammatory and antibacterial activities and therefore can benefit those prone to redness and rosacea.
Ingredients we love:
- Panthenol: also known as pro-vitamine B5, panthenol is mostly used as an humectant due to its ability to attract and hold moisture, therefore it improves the look (and feel) of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid: a well known form of a BHA (beta hydroxy acid). A chemical form of exfoliating that is often used for breakouts and other forms of acne. Salicylic acid can dissolve skin debris that may clog pores and will therefore help to treat inflamed forms of acne.
- Use a right amount of product and foam it up a little with water.
- Rub your whole body like a massage and wash it clean with water.
- Using an exfoliant can cause some dryness. Follow up with a moisturizer after showering to soften and protect the skin.
Water, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Betaine, C12-14 Pareth-12, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Acne prone skin, oily skin|