Sedum Aqua Boosting Essence
Skin boosting essence with Stonecrop for supple, hydrated skin. Read more
Celimax Sedum Aqua Boosting Essence is a essence enriched with 65% Sedum Purpureum extract, also known as Stonecrop. Stonecrop is a charming looking flower, and the extract of it has strong hydrating effects on skin. This essence improves the moisture barrier of the skin, which in turn improves the overall health and resilience of your skin. It also aids the absorption of your additional serums, moisturizers and face masks and makes them more effective. The slippery, viscous texture is absorbed by the skin instantly, leaving it plumped and glowing. This is a clean essence free of synthetic coloring or dye.
Ingredients we love
- Sedum (Stonecrop): A flower with intensely hydrating effects on skin, excellent for maintaining a healthy moisture barrier.
- Ceramide: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Polyglutamic Acid: Forms a hydrating film that supports the moisture barrier and makes skin feel supple and hydrated.
- Apply a desired amount to your skin with a cotton pad or with bare hands.
- Pat gently to further enhance absorption.
Sedum Sarmentosum Extract (65.33%), Butylene Glycol, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Polyglutamic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glucose, Phospholipids, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C12-13 Pareth-9, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin||South Korea|