5 Probiotics Apple Vinegar Shampoo
A purifying shampoo based on apple cider vinegar, with a pH of 5-6 to rebalance the scalp. Read more
The Masil 5 Probiotics Apple Vinegar Shampoo is a clarifying treatment that will balance the scalp. A pH level of 5-6 keeps the scalp in harmony while Lactobacillus ferment restores and strengthens the scalp barrier. The addition of Apple vinegar cleanses any product build-up, dead skin cells, and dandruff to reveal a healthy and balanced scalp.
Ingredients we love:
- Lactobacillus Ferment: A probiotic ingredient that protects skin from external harmful influences, and has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Citric Acid: A natural exfoliant that improves the structure of the skin.
- Ulmus Extract: A plant extract used in traditional Chinese and Korean medicine. The extract has amazing moisturizing benefits, similar to those of Hyaluronic Acid. It also has anti-inflammatory and photoprotective properties.
- Put an appropriate amount of shampoo onto the palms of your hand.
- Massage the shampoo into the scalp with your fingertips.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vinegar, Lauryl Glucoside, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Canavalia Gladiata Fruit Extract, Magnolia Kobus Flower Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract, Oenanthe Javanica Extract, Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Adenophora Stricta Root Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Citric Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Guar-Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Cocamide MIPA, Benzyl Salicylate, Fragrance.
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Hairtype||All hair types|