Irén Skin Start Afresh Daily Enzyme Powder Wash a daily powder wash that provides total deep pore cleansing without removing moisture from the skin. This non-drying formula comes in an ultra-fine powder form that will lather into a rich and creamy foam that feels fluffy.
Ingredients we love:
- Japanese Rice Bran: Packed with essential fatty acids, antioxidant properties, and vitamin A, B2, B12, and E. It exfoliates dead skin cells away to reveal a healthy, smoother and brighter complexion without drying the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwifruit) Extract: Contains antioxidants and protease, a protein-dissolving enzyme that effectively exfoliates pore-clogging dead skin cells, old keratin plugs and dirt to reveal a smoother, brighter and even skin tone.
- Lipase: An enzyme important for the digestion of fatty substances (lipids), dissolving sebum and minimizing excessive oil production to keep skin fresh, radiant, and refined.
- Take an adequate amount into your hand and use a small amount of water to work up a lather.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Adjust the frequency of use according to your skin type.
- For thin, sensitive skin, we recommend limiting use to 2-3 times a week.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Potassium Myristate, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oryzanol, Defatted Rice Bran, Lipase, Maltodextrin, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwifruit) Extract
- Do not use along with other skin care products that have exfoliating effects (retinol, high concentration vitamin C, AHA/BHA, etc.)
- Wash with lukewarm water (35-45°C) for enzyme activation.
- Be sure to keep the lid tightly closed, and store in a dry area.
|Place of origin|