Etude House Soon Jung Panthensoside 5 Cica Sleeping Pack soothes sensitive skin and strengthens the moisture barrier during the night. The formula softly adheres and aborbs into skin so that the skin stays firm and moist and withstands external influences.
Ingredients we love
- Squalane: A stable plant oil and emollient that makes skin soft and supple without greasiness or stickyness. Suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone and sensitive skin.
- Asiaticoside: Main active component of Centella Asiatica. Antioxidant with healing properties also found to boost collagen production.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties too, which helps it prevent irritation.
- Apply a generous amount to the face and massage it into the skin for extra absorption. Let it sink in overnight.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Use 2-3 times a week
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trehalose, Asiaticoside, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Madecassic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Asiatic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Madecassoside, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin|