Etude House Soon Jung Centella Hydro Barrier Cream gently soothes stressed skin caused by external irritation and dryness. Rich in soothing and calming ingredients which release the skin of redness, while moisturizing it intensely. Especially formulated for sensitive and dry skin-types.
Free of Silicones, Sulfates, Parabens, PEG, Alcohol and Fragrance.
Ingredients we love:
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Green Tea Extract: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin in the morning (and in the evening)
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed
Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), 1,2-Hexanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate/VP Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C14-22 Alcohols, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Allantoin, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Golden Extract, Asiatic Acid, Glucose, Centella Asiatica/Leaf/Stem Extract, Green Tea Extract, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive Skin, Dehydrated skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|