Cica Smoothing Cleansing Balm
Rich cleansing balm to rid skin of dirt and reduce blemishes Read more
COSRX Cica Smoothing Cleansing Balm is formulated with skin-safe components to condition and soften, to melt away dirt, sunscreen makeup and the appearance of impurities, leaving the skin clean, calm and hydrated for a fresh-faced glow. The soothing Pure Fit Cica-7 Complex with shea butter combined not only to calm sensitive skin but also to maintain dewy, moisturized skin. Will effortlessly cleanse the skin for a residue-free finish.
Ingredients we love:
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: A soothing, softening oil rich in fatty acids like linoleic and olic acid. Sunflower seed oil is not comedogenic, making it suitable for all skin types.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Has sebum regulating properties and forms a protective, moisturizing film on skin, leaving it supple and soft.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Madecassoside: One of the prominent active compounds of the well-known Centella Asiatica. It has significant wound healing, soothing and antioxidant abilities.
How to use
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin.
- Rinse skin with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Dehydrated skin, Dry skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|