The Celimax Cica Calming Ampoule is a calming treatment that has been designed for the senstive skin. The ampoule is formulated with the healing Centella Asiatica Extract and will therefore calm down redness.
Did you know? Centella Asiatica is also known as Tiger grass, since tigers love to roll through the plants when they are wounded, to promote wound healing and fast recovery.
Ingredients we love:
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Urea: A Natural Moisturizing Factor that keeps skin supple, bouncy and hydrated. Improves the skin barrier function.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin (after toning).
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow up with moisturizer of choice.
Centella Asiatica Extract (75%), Water, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, PVM/MA Copolymer, Beta-Glucan, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|