Followed by the thin needles of the Trouble Cure Patches, the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients are infused deep into the skin - tackling the problem at its core. In this way, the skin can be targetly treated to the desired problem areas.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA): Oil soluble chemical exfoliant that penetrates deep into the pores, gets rid of dead skin cells and other skin debris. Strong anti-inflammatory effects.
- Tea Tree Leaf oil: Strong antiseptic, anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Effective against acne.
- Niacinamide: Stimulates natural ceramide-production and fades hyperpigmentation. Leads to firm, even-toned skin.
- Peptide: Proteins that are essential to skin health. Stimulate the collagen production in skin, leading to firmer, younger looking skin.
- Cleanse the skin with the Acropass Skin Cleanser wipes and let it dry skin. Don't apply any skincare to your skin yet.
- Remove the film and apply to the problematic area, try to avoid touching the micro-needles.
- Follow up with your usual skincare routine, and leave the patches on for at least 2 hours.
- For the best results, use the patches at night and leave them on till the morning.
Acropass Skin Cleanser: Ethanol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf oil, Salicyc Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate
Acropass Trouble Cure Patches: Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Oligopeptide-76, Sodium Hydroxide
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|