I'm From Honey Mask is a wash-off mask that contains 46.44g of natural honey to offer deep moisturization and nourishment. Real honey makes the skin supple while also providing elasticity and soothing care. The mask also effectively removes whiteheads and provides exfoliation create the look of a clear complexion.
Ingredients we love
- Honey: One of the oldest skin care ingredients. Honey works as a moisturizer, has soothing and antioxidant abilities, plus significant antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Macadamia oil: The Macadamia nut gives us this golden oil. It’s rich in soothing and nourishing fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoelic acid, plus the more rare palmitoleic acid. An excellent oil for dry skin.
- Propolis: Propolis is a glue-like substance produced by honey bees, with powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is rich in antioxidants, and perfect for sensitive, acne-prone skin.
- Apply on dry, cleansed skin avoiding eye areas.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Honey(38.7%), Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Polysorbate 20, Buty- Rospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Snail Secretion Fil- Trate, Water, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propolis Extract, Beta-glu- Can, Bee Venom, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, So- Phora Angustifolia Root Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Punica Gra- Natum Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Gly- Col, Glycerin
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|