A mild peeling product that exfoliates and control the skin oil and sebum production by hydrating the skin with 10 types of hyaluronic acids. Leer más
Missha Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Mild Peel is a mild exfoliant that gently melts away dead skin cells while hydrating the skin with a 10-layer Hyaluronic Acid complex, penetrates deep into the skin. It regulates the sebum production and leaves the skin soothed and smooth. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Ingredients we love
- Sodium Hyaluronate: An intensely hydrating ingredient that visibly plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Ceramide: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Hyaluronic Acid: An intensely hydrating ingredient that plumps the skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines.
- Cleanse and dry face.
- Apply the gel to the face and gently massage the gel into skin. Focus especially on dry patches and large pores.
- Leave on for 1-2 min and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use 1-2x a week.
Water, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Quaternium-60, Carbomer, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Octanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Littlewonderland.nl, Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ceramide NP, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Aspergillus Ferment, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Lipase, Protease, Potassium Hyaluronate
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Tipo de piel|
|Lugar de origen|