Remove whiteheads and blackheads with this serum that activates the resurfacing and repairing process to exfoliate, restore, and strengthen dull skin. Leer más
Irén Skin Glow-Getter Renewal Serum is a pore cleansing skin serum packed with Pumpkin Seed Extract, 5% Glycolic Acid, Provitamin B5, Oat Kernel Extract, and Lactobacillus Ferment. To kickstart your skin renewal mechanism for the refinement of facial pores. It effectively reduces the appearance of pores by sloughing off dead skin cells, freeing your skin from clogged pores, stubborn whiteheads and blackheads. On top of that, smooth away the roughness and restore dull skin to a vibrant and glowing state.
Ingredients we love:
- Kabocha (Japanese Pumpkin Seed Extract): Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids that helps to reduce skin irritation and fine lines. It has glow-inducing properties that stimulate collagen production and a renewed complexion.
- Glycolic Acid: A type of AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) that helps to gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation.
- Panthenol: A vitamin essential for healthy skin that stimulates the healing process and replenishes moisture.
- Oat Kernel Extract: An antioxidant containing omega-3 and 6 fatty acids that repair the skin barrier.
- Lactobacillus Ferment: A DNA repair probiotic enzyme that protects and regenerates the skin.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Extract, Panthenol, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Citric Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Preocupación por la piel|
|Tipo de piel|
|Lugar de origen|