Frudia My Orchard Peach Foot Peeling Mask provides you of baby soft feet through their exfoliating benefits. Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid and Glycolic Acid together ensure that dead skin cells are eliminated and the sensitive skin around the feet is soothed. After one week, your feet will be soft and taken care of like it's a dream!
Ingredients we love
- Salicylic Acid: An oil soluble chemical exfoliant known to penetrate deep into the pores, where it gets rid of dead skin cells and other skin debris. SA has considerable anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract: Rich in nutrients including vitamin A and pectin. Has an emollient and moisturizing effect on the skin.
- After cleansing feet carefully tear socks along the middle.
- Put on both feet and wear for 50-60 minutes.
- Dispose of used socks and wash feet with water.
- Feet will start to peel over the next few days. Let your feet naturally shed the dead skin cells or if needed gently wash in warm water. Use only once a month.
Alcohol Denat., Water, Methylpropanediol, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Betaine, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Vinegar Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Lugar de origen|