The Elizavecca Hell Pore Vitamin Peeling Gel offers a brightening solution for dull skin. This gentle scrub removes dead skin cells and clears clogged pores to reveal a beautiful glowy complexion. With flower extracts that nourish and protect your skin.
Ingredients we love:
- Allantoine: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Medicinal herb with anti-inflammatory properties because of the compounds bisabolol and chamazulene, with mild antioxidant activity.
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil: Natural source of vitamin C. Its high pH level helps decrease sebum production and reduces inflammation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Most common form of vitamin E, offers important antioxidant properties to help protect the skin from pollution and external factors that can weaken it.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed face.
- Massage product into skin to remove dead skin and dirt. Avoid the eye and mouth area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use 1-2x a week.
Water, Carbomer, Steartrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Tipo de piel|
|Lugar de origen|