The Celimax Baking Soda Deep Pore Foam Cleansing is the cleansing foam you have been looking for if you are dealing with clogged pores and excessive sebum production. This cleanser contains small particles of baking soda that will attract dirt and oil. Therefore the skin won't be feeling dry or tight after cleansing.
Ingredients we love:
- Salicylic Acid, BHA: Oil soluble chemical exfoliant that penetrates deep into the pores, gets rid of dead skin cells and other skin debris. Strong anti-inflammatory effects.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract: An antioxidant proven to protect the skin from transdermal water loss, and may help soothe tight, dry skin that is redness-prone.
- Ceramides: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Spirulina Platensis Extract: Fights against the free radicals that cause premature aging and is rich in vitamin E, selenium and tyrosine.
- Apply an appropriate amount to wet face and neck with clean hands.
- Gently massage into the skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Peg-75, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance, Poloxamer 184, Phenoxyethanol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Ceramide Np, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Moroccan Lava Clay, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Oyster Shell Extract, Sea Silt Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|