The Neogen Probiotics Double Action Serum will not only nourish and revitalise the skin, but will also strengthen and protect the skin due to the appearance of multiple ceramides and peptides. Ceramides will help strengthen the skin's barrier and will help to prevent water loss and will also protect the slim against environmental aggressors (like pollution). Peptides are amino acids, basically the building blocks of several proteins. Using peptides on a regular base, can lead to firmer (and even younger)looking skin.
Both serums can be used together, but it is also possible to use on of them, depending on your needs.
Ingredients we love:
Probiotic Serum (hydrating and has anti-aging benefits):
- Niacinamide: will help strengthen the skin barrier while improving the radiance and the appearance of the skin.
- Beta Glucan: will help soothe and calm irritated skin and as an effective anti-ager to firm and plump fine lines and wrinkles.
Pro Barrier Action Serum (calming, focussing on strengthen the skin's barrier):
- Copper triptide-1: wound healing properties and can stimulate the production of skin-identical ingredients, such as collegan and elastin.
- Lactic Acid: a gentle AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) that will topically exfoliate the skin. Lactic acid can help lighten dark spots and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- After cleansing and toning,
- Apply the 2-type serum, depending on skin condition, morning and night
- Evenly spread and massage it for maximum absorption.
Water, Triethylhexanoin, Glycerin, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Coptis Japonica Extract, Betaine, Allantoin, Trehalose, Panthenol, Dextrin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate(10ppm), Isopentyldiol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Squalane, Lactic Acid, Polydecene, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aspartic Acid, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, PCA, Ceramide 3, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Phospholipids, Agar, Glycine, Alanine, Royal Jelly Extract, Propolis Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Serine, Valine, Guaiazulene, Cholesterol, Isoleucine, Threonine, Proline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenylalanine, Histidine, Ceramide 2, Ceramide 4, Bifida Ferment Lysate(0.98ppb), Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 6 II, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment(0.28ppb), Phytosterols, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Hexapeptide-9, Tripeptide-2, Nonapeptide-1, Hexapeptide-11, Limonene, Linalool
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Preocupación por la piel|
|Tipo de piel|
|Lugar de origen|