The Kose Suncut UV Perfect Essence Super Waterproof SPF 50+ PA++++ is a lightweight chemical sunscreen that offers protection against both UVA- and UVB rays and is also sweat- and waterresistant. Perfect for outdoors activities or swimming!
One of the most important factors of aging and the development of hyperpigmentation and melasma is (excessive) exposure of the sun. We seperate three kinds of uv rays: UVA (UVA1 has a reach off 340-400 naometer and UVA2 has a reach of 320 en 340 nanometer), UVB (320-280 nm) and UVC (280-100 nm). UVC is blocked by the ozon layer, so we aren't exposed to rays under 280 nm.
- Octinoxate (280-320 nm), Polysilicone-15 (290-320 nm), Uvinul A Plus (320-400 nm), Tinosorb S (280-400 nm)
Ingredients we love
- Royal Jelly: An anti-inflammatory, antibacterial ingredient that helps to keep skin healthy and hydrated.
- Collagen: Acts as a water-binding agent, making skin supple, smooth and soft.
- Apply adequate amount at the last step of basic skin care
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the outdoor activity.
Water, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethanol, isododecane, polysilicone-15, hexyl diethylaminohydroxybenzoylbenzoate, silica, bisethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyltriazine, chamomile flower extract, horsetail extract, Hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, tow Calendula flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, Fuyudaidai flower extract, hop extract, pine extract, cornflower flower extract, lemon extract, rosemary extract, Roman chamomile flower extract, royal jelly extract, water-soluble collagen, BG, BHT, DPG, PEG-10 Hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, (acrylic acid/alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) copolymer, xanthan gum, glycerin, PG dicaprate, dimethylsilylated silica, squalane, behenyl alcohol, polyethylene, polyhydroxystearin Acid, K hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|