Innisfree Jeju Root Energy Mask Burdock a mask that clears and soothes dull and tired skin. The Innisfree Jeju Root Energy Mask is a sheet mask with customized solution - three types of water, essence and cream provides optimal solution for various skin concerns.
Ingredients we love
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Burdock): Burdock root is a plant that’s helpful against eczema and skin flaking. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
*Don't waste remaining essence inside the package. Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body.*
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Trehalose, Panthenol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Arginine, Carbomer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Propanediol, Fragrance/Parfum, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Raspberry Ketone
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.