This natural, with vulcanic ash infused, sponge by Purito can be used daily and will help to get rid of excessive sebum and dead skincells. The sponge doesn't contain any colloring or bleach and can therefore be used on sensitive skin.
A konjac sponge is made of konjac powder, harvested from the konjac plant. A very populair plant in both Korea and Japan. A konjac sponge will cleanse the skin thoroughly, dissolve excessive sebum and will leave a nourishing and protective layer behind.
Ingredients we love
- Vulcanic Ash: Effective antibacterial, anti-inflammatory ingredient that absorbs excess sebum and soothes irritated skin. The vulcanic ash used in the sponge, comes from the Jeju island, an island near South Korea.
- Soak the sponge in warm water to soften it.
- Apply your cleanser to the sponge.
- Use the sponge to, with circulair motions, massage the skin gently.
- Rinse the sponge after use and let it dry by using the cotton string. If you want to use the microwave: 1.30 minutes is enough.
Konjac (92%), Volcanic Scoria (8%)
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|