Innisfree Jeju Root Energy Mask Potato for dry and irritated skin, this mask provides soothing and moisturizing care. The Innisfree Jeju Root Energy Mask is a sheet mask with a customized solution - three types of water, essence and cream provides optimal solution for various skin concerns.
Ingredients we love
- Centella Asiatica Extract: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Chamomile Extract: Medicinal herb with anti-inflammatory properties because of the compounds bisabolol and chamazulene. Has mild antioxidant activity.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
*Don't waste remaining essence inside the package. Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body.*
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Arginine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Raspberry Ketone
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.