By Wishtend Green Tea & Enzyme Powder is a gentle cleanser that controls the sebum production and leaves skin smooth and hydrated. Mild formula with Baking Powder, Coconut-derived Surfactant, and Enzymes effectively cleanses and exfoliates skin, leaving it clean and moisturized. The product has a lovely Green Tea smell. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Take an adequate amount into your hand and use a small amount of water to work up a lather.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Adjust the frequency of use according to your skin type.
- For thin, sensitive skin, we recommend limiting use to 2-3 times a week.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Zea Mays Starch, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Acetyl Methionine, Lysine HCI, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Theanine, Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Papain, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitol, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol
- Do not use along with other skin care products that have exfoliating effects (retinol, high concentration vitamin C, AHA/BHA, etc.)
- Wash with lukewarm water (35-45°C) for enzyme activation.
- Be sure to keep the lid tightly closed, and store in a dry area.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Place of origin|