Soo'AE Fresh Tangerine Emulsion is fresh tangerines are used to formulate this lightweight emulsion. Therefore this emulsion is a rich source of bioflavonoids and vitamine C. Because of the light and watery texture, it is ideal for people with oily or combination skin.
Ingredients we love:
- Vitamine C: a powerful antioxidant that will benefit a youthful and healthy complexion and can help improve hyperpigmention. Vitamine c can also help delay the aging process. Especially used in a serum form very effective because of the smaller molecules that can penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Vitamine A: can stimulate the collagen production and can also improve fine lines and wrinkles and help improve acne.
- Niacinamide: also known as vitamine B3. Niacinamide is well known for her anti-inflammatory benefits and can help reduce the sebum production.
- Apply 2-3 pumps to cleansed face and neck.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
Water (Aqua/Eau/Agua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Unshiu Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sea Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance (Parfum/Fragancia)
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|