Indeed Labs Exfoliator II is the follow-up to the cult favorite exfoliant by this brand. It’s a powdered exfoliant that combines enzymatic active ingredients to gently yet effectively rid the skin of dead skin cells, clean out congested pores and refine the skin texture. Enzymes derived from pineapple, rice bran extracts and hyaluronic acid renew and brighten skin for an improved glow. Flax seed and celery seed tighten and care for the pores. Mix the Indeed Labs Exfoliator II with water to create a foamy, silky paste that is suitable for most sensitive skin types. By adjusting the powder/water-balance you can adapt the intensity and concentration of the exfoliating power to your unique skin and needs.
Ingredients we love
- Pineapple enzyme: Contains concentrated enzymes with mild exfoliating properties, leading to soft, smooth skin.
- Rice bran extract: Rich in over 100 types of antioxidants like vitamin E and ferulic acid and omega fatty acids.
- Apply a dime sized amount to your palm.
- Add water to create a foamy paste.
- Apply to the face and gently massage using circular motions.
- Rinse thoroughly after about 60 seconds.
Sodium Myristoryl Glutamate, Malic Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Peg-150,zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Dextrin Palmitate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Bromelain, Water, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Trioleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|