eZn Creamy Hair Bleach provides easy bleaching of the hair in a snap and prepares it for the real color process for intense color results! Besides that the hair is cared for by natural oils that prevent irritation and protect skin and hair.
Ingredients we love
- Marulase oil: Extracted from the Marula fruit. It has nourishing, hydrating benefits for skin and hair and calms the skin/scalp. Also contains vitamin E which protects the skin against free radicals.
What does the kit contain:
- #1 Bleaching Agent
- #2 Oxidative Agent
- Instructuon Manual
Before use: Always do a strand test first
- Make sure that agent #1 and agent #2 are well mixed right before the bleaching procedure.
- Put on the latex gloves.
- Squeeze out all product of the Bleaching Agent (#1) into the bottle of the Oxidative Agent (#2).
- Tightly close the pointy cap of the Oxidative Agent (#2) container. Shake the bottle up and down for
20-30 times until the formula inside mixes well.
- Change to pointed cap, evenly apply the mixture to hair you wish to be bleached.
- Apply the mixture to the hair avoiding direct contact with the scalp. Be careful not to contact the mixture with the skin during application.
- Leave product in hair for 20~30 minutes according to the room temperature, hair structure and pigment. Do not over-bleach.
- Shampoo hair thoroughly with lukewarm water, away from face. Repeat if necessary until water runs clear.
#1 Cream: Mineral Oil, Sodium Silicate, Potassium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Persulfate, Silica, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ceteareth-20, Magnesium Carbonate CI 77713, Carbomer, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer.
#2 Lotion: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Acetanilid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin.