Share your product review
Cica Sleeping Mask
DescriptionLaneige Cica Sleeping Mask is an overnight replenishing mask that delivers intense moisture to help soothe redness and strengthen the skin barrier for healthier, less stressed skin. Cica Sleeping Mask is formulated with Laneige's exclusive forest yeast-extracts, which has shown to be more effective than madecassoside in tiger grass (the ingredient used in traditional Cica products).
Ingredients we love
- Shea Butter: An emollient that intensely moisturizes skin. Has a regenerating, soothing effect on skin and is rich in antioxidants, like quercetine, vitamin A, E, F and epigallocatechin gallate.
- Asiaticoside: Main active component of Centella Asiatica. Antioxidant with healing properties also found to boost collagen production.
- Asiatic Acid: An important compound of Centella Asiatica. An antioxidant with wound healing abilities, that stimulates the growth of glycosaminoglycans in skin, increasing suppleness and elasticity.
- Apply an appropriate amount to skin at night and let it absorb overnight.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Use 1-2x a week.
IngredientsWater/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Glycerin, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Tauratecopolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Asiatic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aureobasidium Pullulans Ferment, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|
0 étoiles selon 0 avis