British M Ethic Shampoo gently cleanses the hair and scalp with 10 plant-derived ingredients. It cleanses the scalp, delivers moisture, and minimizes hair loss. The hair feels nourished and manageable while the scalp is balanced. Antioxidants from green tea and aloe vera strengthen the skin and hair follicles, while other botanical ingredients balance pH and oil production.
Ingredients we love
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Licorice: Fades hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Powerful anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties.
- Menthol: Has painkilling, itch reducing, antibacterial, anti-fungal and penetration enhancing properties.
- Put an appropriate amount of shampoo onto the palms of your hand.
- Massage the shampoo into the scalp with your fingertips.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Menthol, Polyquaternium-10, Butylene Glycol, Collagen , 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pearl Extract, Silk Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.