Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off is an exfoliating scrub mask with the mouthwatering scent of brown sugar that makes your skin feel silky soft and smooth. The sugar grains dissolve and melt on the skin when they come into contact with water. Because of the hydrating formula with shea butter and lanolin, there's no risk of getting a tight, dry feeling like with traditional exfoliating scrubs. All you're getting is soft and supple skin!
Ingredients we love:
- Macadamia Oil: The Macadamia nut gives us this golden oil. It’s rich in soothing and nourishing fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoelic acid, plus the more rare palmitoleic acid. An excellent oil for dry skin.
- Shea butter: An emollient that intensely moisturizes skin. Has a regenerating, soothing effect on skin and is rich in antioxidants, like quercetine, vitamin A, E, F and epigallocatechin gallate.
- Meadowfoam seed oil: An emollient natural oil derived from the meadowfoam. This oil has an unique fatty acid profile and absorbs rapidly, giving skin a silky soft feel.
- Apply on dry, cleansed skin avoiding eye areas.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
Sucrose, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Lanolin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caramel, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|