The Round Lab Birch Juice Moisturizing Serum is a hydrating treatment that also calms down inflamation. The key ingredient of the serum is birch extract since it has excellent abilities to provide hydration to the skin.
Ingredients we love:
- Betula Alba Juice (birch): Rich source of essential trace minerals and contains various amino acids, with excellent natural skin hydrating properties.
- Hyaluronic acid: Intensely hydrating ingredient that attracts moisture and keeps tissues firm and bouncy.
- Oat Kernel Extract: Oat is loaded with skin-beneficial ingredients, like beta-glucan, lipids, fatty acids and anti-inflammatory compounds. It soothes and protects skin, making it ideal for skin prone to irritation and eczema
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin (after toning).
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow up with moisturizer of choice.
Purified Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglycerin-3, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Birch Sap, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Oat Kernel Extract, Artichoke Extract, Pteris Multifida Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fructooligosaccharides, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-51, Tromethamine, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|