The Round Lab Birch Juice Moisturizing Cream protects the skin against transepidermal water loss, making it feel soft and supple. A lack of moisture can lead to a tight sensation of the skin and some irritations of the skin as well.
Ingredients we love:
- Betula Alba Juice (birch): Rich source of essential trace minerals and contains various amino acids, with excellent natural skin hydrating properties.
- Hyaluronic acid: Intensely hydrating ingredient that attracts moisture and keeps tissues firm and bouncy.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Polydecene, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Jojoba Esters, Panthenol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Agar, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|