The Troiareuke Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream is an eye cream that is very promising when it comes to reducing fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. It stimulates the blood circulation with 4% of Neuro Peptide and ensures a young look. It contains several ingredients that stimulate the cell production and make sure that the sensitive skin around the eyes is and remains intensely hydrated.
Ingredients we love
- Adenosine:An important bio-organic compound that strengthens the skin barrier. Adenosine has anti inflammatory and skin firming qualities.
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract: A plant used in traditional Chinese medicine. It has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antixodant abilities. On skin, it can be used as an excellent soothing, calming ingredient.
- Ginseng Extract: Gives skin an antioxidant boost. Contains several flavanoids, and is a good source of vitamin B. Hydrates, even outs skin tone, refines texture and has a firming effect.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Acts as a water-binding agent, making skin supple, smooth and soft.
- Apply an appropriate amount to the skin around the eyes.
- Pat gently into skin until fully absorbed.
Purified Water, Glycerin Dipropylene Glycol, Apricot Seed Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Beeswax, Sorbitan Stearate, Acetylhexapeptide-8, Damask Rose Callus Culture Extract, Grape Callus Culture Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Pine Tree Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, White Tree Ear Mushroom Extract, Ginseng Extract, Lobular Cornus Beak Extract, Bellflower Root Extract, Spanish Licorice Root Extract, Astragalus Root Extract, Ginger Extract, Wheat Amino Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Iris Root Extract, Perilla Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Natto Gum, Lecithin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sorbitansquioleate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Adenosine, Potassium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|