The Round Lab 1025 Dokdo toner is a hydrating toner that will slightly exfoliate the skin. The toner is enriched with several soothing ingredients and is rich in fermented ingredients to brighten the skin as well.
The hydrating toner is formulated towards the sensative skin, and does not contain hyaluronic acid. Therefore it is a great alternative for people who are breaking out from hyaluronic acid, but are still looking for a great hydration boost.
Ingredients we love:
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Betaine: An amino acid derived from sugar beets. It has skin protecting, moisturizing properties, and has a positive effect on the cell-water balance in the skin.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed. Use morning and night.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Ferment Extract, Sea Water, 1,2 Hexanediol, Protease, Betaine, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.