The Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Ampule is a hydrating ampoule enriched with low molecular hyaluronic acid and collagen to intensly hydrate the skin, since they both have the abbility to transfer deep into the skin. Ceramides will keep the hydration locked in and will prevent epidermal water loss.
Ingredients we love:
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Ceramides: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Tocopherol: A crucial, oil soluble antioxidant in skin. Protects skin from free radical damage and makes skin more resilient against UV rays.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin (after toning).
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow up with moisturizer of choice.
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Seawater, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Betaine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|