The Dr. Jart Every Sun Day Mild Sun SPF43 PA+++ is a lightweight mineral sunscreen that offers protection against both UVA- and UVB rays. Mineral filters are very suitable for the most sensitive skin. The sunscreen is rich in Swiss gletchermilk and plantextracts to make the skin more resistant againt heavy temperature fluctuations.
One of the most important factors of aging and the development of hyperpigmentation and melasma is (excessive) exposure of the sun. We seperate three kinds of uv rays: UVA VA1 has a reach off 340-400 naometer and UVA2 has a reach of 320 en 340 nanometer), UVB (320-280 nm) and UVC (280-100 nm). UVC is blocked by the ozon layer, so we aren't exposed to rays under 280 nm.
- Zinc Oxide (UVA1- and UVA2, UVB).
Ingredients we love
- Centella Asiatica Extract: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing abilities.
- Apply adequate amount at the last step of basic skin care
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the outdoor activity.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Maltodextrin, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Tipo de piel|
|Lugar de origen|