Probiotics Relief Cream
Will not only nourish and revitalise the skin, but will also strengthen and protect the skin due to the appearance of multiple ceramides and peptides. Read more
The Neogen Probiotics Relief Cream is a light cream that has a yoghurt like texture. It will not only nourish and revitalise the skin, but will also strengthen and protect the skin due to the appearance of multiple ceramides and peptides. Ceramides will help strengthen the skin's barrier and will help to prevent water loss and will also protect the slim against environmental aggressors (like pollution). Peptides are amino acids, basically the building blocks of several proteins. Using peptides on a regular base, can lead to firmer (and even younger)looking skin.
Ingredients we love:
- Shea butter: has anti-inflammatory and healing properties and will intensively soften the skin.
- Niacinamide: will help strengthen the skin barrier while improving the radiance and the appearance of the skin.
- Copper triptide-1: wound healing properties and can stimulate the production of skin-identical ingredients, such as collegan and elastin.
- Propolis Extract: a well known ingredient to fight acne. Propolis is a combination of tree sap and beeswax made by bees to fill in honeycomb crevices. Propolis has amazing healing powers and can even help to speed up the recovery process of the skin, while fighting off bacteria.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Water, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate(14.3%), Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Isopentyldiol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Cyclohexasiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Betaine, Allantoin, Trehalose, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Bifida Ferment Lysate(14ppm), Sodium Lactate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment(4ppm), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine, Alanine, Lecithin, Royal Jelly Extract, Milk Extract, Polysorbate 20, Propolis Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Lactose, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Threonine, Proline, Phenylalanine, Histidine, Hyaluronic Acid, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phospholipids, Phytosphingosine, Copper Tripeptide-1, Ceramide 3, Lactic Acid, Cholesterol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Madecassoside, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-2, Hexapeptide-11, Phytosterols, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide-1, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||combination skin, oily skin, dry skin|
|Place of origin|