BSA Blackhead Away Liquid
Effective exfoliant with Panthenol and Niacinamide for even skin tone. Read more
The Mizon BSA Blackhead Away Liquid gets rid of blackheads in a wink with the addition of 9,000 ppm of betaine salicylate that consists of salicylic acid and betaine. It make the pores free from build-up dirt and reduces sebum, to make sure that impurities don't stand a chance. Also minimizes the size of pores and keeps the sensate skin balances with its slightly acidic pH level.
BHAs are oil soluble. They not only work on the skin’s surface, but also penetrate deeper and unclog pores and treat blemishes. This is why BHAs are preferred for those with normal to oily and clogged skin. BHAs have natural skin-calming properties, as well as anti-inflammatory and antibacterial activities and therefore can benefit those prone to redness and rosacea.
- People with an Aspirin will react poorly to the BHA in this product (betaine salicylate). Avoid using this product if you have an Aspirin allergy.
Ingredients we love:
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water: Willow bark extract is an anti-inflammatory ingredient that soothes skin, calms down redness and inflammation that are linked to acne, sensitive skin and allergies.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Niacinamide: Stimulates natural ceramide-production and fades hyperpigmentation. Leads to firm, even-toned skin.
- Betaine Salicylate
Are you still deciding whether BHA's are fitting for you or do you want to read more about the different sort of exfoliation? Head over to our blogpost 'Exfoliation: Should I use AHA's or BHA's?'
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Dispense the Blackhead Away Liquid onto a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the liquid over cleansed skin, concentrating on congested areas (such as the T-zone and chin). Best used at night, because exfoliants can make the skin extra sensitive to sunlight.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Begin using only once a week and. Once your skin has adjusted to the exfoliant, increase to 2-3 times a week to decrease the visibility of pores and treat blemishes.
- We suggest using a sunscreen on a daily basis when using chemical exfoliants.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate (9,000ppm), Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Hydroxyacetopnenone
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|