Premium Cica Aloe Soothing Gel
A soothing and hydrating gel with 95% Aloe Vera extracts with added Alaskan Glacial water. Read more
The Missha Premium Cica Aloe Soothing Gel is a hydrating and soothing gel with 95% pure Aloe Vera extracts, topped with Glacier Water from Alaska, Ice Plant Extracts, and Lotus Flower Extracts. Aloe Vera has the ability to hydrate, soothe, and neutralize free radicals in the skin because it is packed with antioxidants. It can be used as a soothing gel after sunbathing, as a moisturizing sleep mask, or as a treatment for frizzy hair.
Ingredients we love:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Aloe vera has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing abilities.
- Algae Extract: Source of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents. Has skin-softening properties.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
1. Apply an appropriate amount to the area of the skin that you feel needs cooling and pat into skin until fully absorbed.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cetraria Islandica Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Algae Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Chlorella Minutissima Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Beta-Glucan, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sucrose, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, T-Butyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/PVP Copolymer, Carbomer, Tripropylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin||South Korea|